Saturday, March 1, 2008

Patience is a virtue, right?

Ok...I'm feeling a LITTLE impatient now! We have everything washed and put away...and I'm just ready! :)

We are trying to focus on and enjoy the little things about life right now...like being able to jump in the car a a moments notice...or going to sleep whenever we feel like it (like my 3pm nap today)...the fact that there is no screaming/pooping child in the house, etc. But at the same time...I just want him to be here...even screaming and pooping! (I say that now...I know I'll be eating my words eventually!) :)

Yesterday I had some good contractions right in a row...but they stopped! :( I think it will still be awhile...we'll see at my next appointment (Wednesday) I cannot WAIT to hear what the doctor says!

Well...I'm having a contraction again...maybe this is it...HA...YA RIGHT!!!

No comments: