Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Still Waiting!

Went to the doctor's office today. He says I'm measuring 40-41 weeks...the baby has dropped and all signs point towards having a baby sometime...just don't know when! He also informed me he is going out of town ON my due date...so having him sooner than later would be best! Ya...my thoughts exactly doc!!!

I'm on my way to dinner with a friend. We are having Thai food...I'll make sure it is nice and spicy...in hopes of inducing labor! I would love for him to come this weekend...Saturday just happens to be the day Brian proposed to me (5 years ago)...so that might be a fun date! Honestly...I won't be picky...just want him to be on the outside of my body! :)

We'll post pictures here as SOOOOOOOOON as he pops out. Brian is excited that there is internet access at the hospital...so I'm sure he'll be posting a bit...if I tell him my password! ;)

Unfortunately, Nolan probably won't come this weekend...which means you'll get a post from me next Wednesday...telling you about my doctor's appointment...ug...I don't even want to contemplate that!

1 comment:

The Miller's said...

Are you feeling better?

Castor Oil is a good way to go to induce labor. If you can get it down in the first place. It worked for inducing Edward.

My doctor was gone when I had Edward too. It was a bummer.

So my three kids were all delivered by different doctors. I was hoping at least for two of them to have the same one. Oh well.

Good luck! I hope things go smoothly. I can't wait to see pics! He will be so adorable!!

Do you need anything???