Friday, March 14, 2008

Coughing is Dangerous

Ok...pregnancy is full of little events that you just HAVE to laugh at.

I can't sleep...it's is 12:12 am on the 14th (the day I'm allowed to have Nolan if you ask Faye...HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAYE!!!!)

Anyway...I'm sitting here...minding my own business watching something silly on MTV and finding something interesting to read on the net (why can I never find anything when I'm trying to waste time?) All of a sudden I cough (not a big cough, just a cough) and I pee myself.

Now, it could be that my water just broke...but I don't think I'm that lucky...I think I just pissed myself.

Now, I could keep this to myself...but that wouldn't be so much fun. I have to share this tid bit of embarassing pregnancy side effect with my friends and family who will love me, despite my weak bladder.

Don't worry...I'm dry now...I changed my drawers before posting this! :)

Now...y'all really wanted to know all of that huh? ;)

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh how I wish this was only something that happens while prego! It is also one of the many wonderful changes in your body after having a baby. I cant remember the last time I had bladder control :(

The Miller's said...

Just wait till your third and you're changing your drawers a million times a day and it won't be so funny :-P

I just love your attitude!

Adrienne said...

You crack me up! We so have the same mindset when it comes to this stuff. I've tried to hold myself back a bit on my blog, but sometimes I just have to let it fly. I think he's coming really soon!! I wish I were closer. :o(