Monday, February 25, 2008

Here are pics from my Olalla shower on Saturday, February 23rd. My SUPER AWESOME sister in law (Brenda) and best friend (Mandy) did such a great job...I'm so very lucky they love me so much!


I don't know what is up with the face...I just thought it was funny!!!









The cake was cupcakes with YUMMY frosting...I think it says "Welcome baby Nolan" the vanilla ones were AMAZING!!! And you just pull them apart...no needing to cut the cake! :)









This is me & Mandy. I'm due 2 days before her. We always wanted to be preggo together...little did we know we would be in a race to see who delivers first! :)



I had such a great day. Thank you so much to those who came...I felt like such a princess!!! Oh and Nolan was SOOOOOO spoiled...he will be the best dressed baby EVER!

Oh...one more thing. Mandy gave me a special stork pen to use for the day...I brought it home and didn't put it out of kitty reach...so the stork pen has now gone to stork heaven. And Hunter stuck around...doesn't she look guilty?




3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Oh, I so wish I could have gone. Luke had his shots on Fri. and he usually has a bad day the next day. Your day is coming, my friend, when your social life is no longer up to you, but on the whim of your own little prince charming. ;o) Do you mind if I just mail you a package with your presents?

The Miller's said...

That cake is such a cute idea. That's cat picture is hilarious!

You are the most adorable pregnant lady ever!!

Brenda said...

I love the cat picture. You can almost hear her say "the baby did it!"