Thursday, May 15, 2008

Things Nolan Has Learned

In the last couple days Nolan has been learning quite a few things...some just crack me up! I wanted to document them...so I don't forget! :)

#1. Yesterday in the car he let out his first cooing sound. It was SOOOOO cute! Today (5/15/08) when I was changing his diaper (which he has learned to love, thank GOODNESS) he let out a coo that actually scared him...it was so funny!

#2. He's learning to "talk" more. He tests out his mouth a lot and tries to figure out what he can make it do. He started clicking his tounge yesterday, which is also amazingly cute!

#3. He's learning that his legs are good for propelling himself forward when I place him tummy down on his boppy. I don't think he realizes he is the one doing this...because when he lurches forward he looks around like "hey, who did that!"

#4. His vision is really improving and he LOVES looking at himself in the mirror. There is one in the car that I have so that I can see him, and he can see himself now...it makes car rides more fun! I came to the SAD realization that right now his eyesight is probably better than both Brian & I...we are SOOOO blind!

Nolan is calling for me...so I will run!

No comments: