Thursday, May 8, 2008

I've been tagged...and I just couldn't resist!

What I was doing ten years ago: In May of 1998...I think I was working at a chiropractic office and going to Olympic College.

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Anything that resembles a pastry
2. Fruit
3. M&M's, Peanut butter ones
4. Peanut butter filled pretzels (see a peanut butter theme here?)
5. Cheese

Five jobs I have held:
1. Office Assistant for a Grounds Maintenance Company
2. Teaching Aide at a Daycare
3. Client Services at a Promotional Marketing Company
4. Office Manager for a Marina
5. A mom...my FAVORITE job of all!

Five habits:
1. Obsessively checking my e-mail when I'm near my computer
2. Drinking too much caffiene
3. I'm messy
4. I watch WAY too much TV
5. I love to buy lotions and stuff...and have FAR too many of them in the linen closet already!

Places I have lived:
1. Milwaukee, WI
2. Poulsbo, WA
3. Bremerton, WA
4. Bellingham, WA
5. SHOOT...that's all folks!


I tag Amber & Ian!

No comments: