Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sleep

Last night was a very good night for Nolan & I. I put him down just after 10pm (although he had just woken up from a 3 hour nap...so maybe I really put him down at 6:30pm...so hard to figure out when he kinda sleeps around the clock!)

Anyway...he slept from 10-3am (so momma got a whole 5 hours of sleep! But wouldn't you know, my bladder woke me up at 2am...DARN IT!) He fed for awhile, but was pretty sleepy the whole time...so it wasn't a great feeding. Went back to bed until 6am. This was a longer feeding, he was wide awake and kept on going and going. He got back to bed at 7:30am and is STILL sleeping now, and it's 10:15! Not bad...I'm quite impressed! I know it's not like he is sleeping through the night...but it's also not every hour on the hour like the first night! :)

1 comment:

The Miller's said...

Yay! You two are off to a great start!