Saturday, April 12, 2008

Our VERY busy day!

This morning we completed our Second MS Walk (Nolan's first MS Walk!). It was SOOOOOO cold and I almost left because I was so worried that Nolan was too cold. But we did it!!!! I thought I wouldn't make it...but thank goodness I did! It's amazing the difference a year makes! Last year I was training for the Vancouver 1/2 marathon which was less than a month after the MS walk...so 3 miles was NOTHING...but this year...I was ready to quit after 10 feet! :) I'm so out of shape...and I have to give myself credit for doing it just two weeks after giving birth!


There is a picture of Nolan & I, but I can't get it to post here...so you can view the photo here: http://brianjennolan.shutterfly.com/


We also went to the tulip festival with some friends today. It was such a great day!!! There are pictures from the tulip festival on the shutterfly site too! :)


This is what Nolan looked like at the end of the day (honestly, his daddy looked about the same!) :)






1 comment:

The Miller's said...

I think you deserve more than just credit, should get a frickin trophy! Don't expect to be doing that by the third baby. I had a hard time walking around Costco two weeks after having Edward!

Good job!!!