Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Scrapbook worthy?

Early this morning during a diaper change, Nolan's circumcision ring fell off! I was glad to see it gone and tossed it in the garbage. Right after I closed the lid on the garbage can, I thought to myself "Should I scrapbook that?" hehehe...needless to say I did NOT reach in to the black hole of dirty diapers to search for the ring, which inevitably would be at the BOTTOM of the diaper pail.

Anyway...I saw nothing wrong with scrapbooking the pregnancy test that I peed on, but drew the line at his circumcision ring...I DO have standards you know! :)

Nolan had to go to the doctor today because his belly button won't stop bleeding. It looks like they fixed him up and he should be as good as new! I cannot believe he will be 2 weeks old tomorrow...time is flying!! He's not allowed to grow up! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is hilarious! If you are interested, I am a group leader for a group for moms who believe in circumcising, it is great place to find info and support.


I hope you'll check it out:


http://www.cafemom.com/group/13109/


Sara
sarr115@yahoo.

The Miller's said...

You are too cute.

Regarding saram's comment: Why would you need info about circumcising when it's already a done deal???

How did the circumcision go by the way? Did he get it when he was born? Edward was two weeks when he had his.