Monday, January 21, 2008

My favorite day with my son...so far!

On Friday I came home sick (I keep getting this cold that I cannot get rid of!) anyway...I spent the whole afternoon laying down and feeling generally crappy about myself and the world in general. Nolan really loves to poke at my side...so I put my hand there then started poking back. We played like this for a few seconds, I would push on him, then he would push back. Usually it only happens once and he gets bored and goes somewhere else (well, maybe he gets upset and goes somewhere else) but this time he stayed to play! I could not wipe the smile off my face! I know I can't see him yet...but I actually played with him for the first time...it was amazing!!!!

Over the weekend he got two LONG bouts of hiccups...those are fun too...but no where near playing together! As I type he is kicking my bladder...or using it as a stressball...so I should get going to the bathroom...remember those urgent pees? This is one!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Ahh, you are taking me back to my pregnancy days, not very long ago. Don't you just love it?