Thursday, January 31, 2008

32 weeks...I've lost my head!


I have no head in this picture. I wanted to show my progress...but my hair sucks, I have no make-up on, and I have bags under my eyes that are SOOOOO big I couldn't carry them on an airplane! So I chopped my head off and posted the picture anyway.
I feel larger...I keep bumping my baby bump into things...and I can feel him up higher and under my ribs now...but I don't know if I look all that much larger. I still can't tell if he is head down or feet down...honestly it feels like he has a million arms and legs. Right now I swear he has a grip on my bladder, a few arms under my ribs, a foot or maybe FIVE in my side. None of it really hurts...just confuses me. Oh...and he has daily hiccups too. I'm really enjoying every moment...and I know I will miss all of this so much when he isn't in there anymore...but there are times I wish I could take him out, explain that what he is doing tickles/hurts/feels weird, then put him back in! :)
I'm feeling really awesome today though. My energy is really through the roof...which is very nice. My back isn't really bothering me any more and I STILL have ankles and I can wear my wedding ring...two things that I thought for sure would be gone by now. If I can go the whole time with ankles and a wedding ring, that will be something to celebrate! :)
Next doctor appointment is next Wednesday, then we start baby classes on February 7th...this should be FUN!!! I'm excited to be there with Brian...I'm sure we will have lots of giggles!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I think it looks like you/he have filled out more. You're more perfectly rounded out now. You look adorable. (Well, at least from the neck down...) I can't wait to see him!!!

Do me a favor? Take a nap for me, lots of nice, long naps. Oh, how I miss sleep sometimes.