Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Baby's Room!


Ok...I know he isn't here yet...but I'm in nesting mode and his room is done (well...nearly done). All I have left is to make some drapes (which will be SUPER easy) and buy some Navy Blue knobs for the changing table (there is one that doesn't work...so I'm just going to change them out for something with color...which should be cute!)

Of course I think it looks better in person than in pictures, but this will have to do for people who aren't nearby!

You can only see three of the walls, one has pretty much nothing but a window on it (and the little white bookcase that you can see in the rocking chair picture). I haven't finished that wall yet...so no pictures yet!

The polka dots I kinda centered on the wall...but then I can't center the crib on the wall because the door is in the way. I can't undo the dots now...so that is the way they will be! :) The dots are darker than they look in the photo!









2 comments:

The Miller's said...

Very cute!

Fawnda said...

It looks spectacular! You guys have done a stupendous job!