Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Doc says we are a go!

Today I'm 35 weeks along, but I've been measuring 2 weeks ahead every week...so doc says the baby can be born now. I know it will still be awhile...but maybe he'll be on time and not super late. I would love for him to come in March...that would be very good for me! ;)

However, I know that he will come when he is ready...so I'll just try to be patient!

This weekend is my shower hosted by my sis in law, Brenda and best friend, Mandy. I cannot WAIT to see everyone!!!!

It's late and I cannot sleep...but I don't really have all that much to ramble about either...so I'll be going now!

1 comment:

The Miller's said...

I am SO SAD I'll be missing it! From your pictures you are such an adorable pregnant lady! I love the enthusiasm of a first-time mom! It's so hard to be patient!!!