Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cuteness

Just wanted to update with one of Nolan's milestones! Today he laughed for the first time. He has made happy sounds, and laughs if you blow raspberries on his tummy...but this was the first honest laugh!!! Brian was laying on the floor and McKinnely climbed up on his stomach. Nolan found this very funny and started laughing. It was SO amazingly cute and I have to say, both Brian and I melted. 

Brian has nicknamed Nolan "Doodlebug", that's pretty stinkin' cute too! Ok...so that's enough cuteness for one post!

WAIT...one more bit of cuteness...
Photobucket

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I agree, total cuteness. :o) I remember Luke's first laugh. It was one of the most (if not THE most) heartwarming milestones he's reached so far. Isn't that the best sound in the world? That's probably why parents make absolute fools of themselves trying to get their babies to laugh. If I'm needing a pick-me-up, I look for "laughing babies" on YouTube. (Or "funny babies".) Try it! It's hilarious!