Friday, August 1, 2008

Adventures in Cloth Diapering

So, we dipped our toe into the Cloth Diapering pool today! Yesterday we purchased 3 bumgenius 3.0 diapers. They are on the pricy side, but they are one size fits 7lbs to 35lbs...so I figure it's a good investment for this kid and possible kid(s) down the line. I have never been so excited to do laundry last night, I wanted to get them washed up so we could use them today! He seems very happy and content in them. Of course he did a huge poop in the first one that I put on him...but it contained it and there was NOOOO blow out! WHOO HOO!

So we are going to keep these in rotation along with disposables until we can purchase a few more cloth diapers. I feel so green...and frugal! :)

1 comment:

The Rustic Owl said...

You should also look into G Diapers they are flushable. They have a starter kit if you would like to try them out.